People Learning Artificial Intelligence
Plai™ Plug is a plug and “plai” USB thumb stick designed for developers to prototype and create AI solutions from their Windows or Linux systems. The Plai™ Plug features a low-power and high performance Lightspeeur® 2801S accelerator chip that provides on-device and real-time inferencing capability.
Plai™ Plug supports Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) to provide a wide range of applications with object recognition, image and video classification, natural language processing and more. These applications can be applied in industries such as consumer electronics, manufacturing, telecoms, retail, surveillance and healthcare. The possibilities are endless.
Develop Unique Applications
Plai™ Plug works with our PyTorch- based “Full-Stack” framework, Plai™ Builder. Free for all Dev Portal registrants.
Plai™ Builder is specially designed to quickly build and train neural network models for Lightspeeur® solutions. You’ll be able to choose between GUI and command line options.
- Chip: Lightspeeur® 2801S
- Connector: USB 3.0 Type A plug
- Dimensions: 66.5 x 20.5 x 10.8mm
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 40°C
- Supported Frameworks: Caffe, PyTorch, TensorFlow
- Efficiency: 9.3 TOPS/Watt
- Power: 2.8 TOPS @ 300mW
- Peak Performance: 5.6 TOPS @ 100MHz
- Image & Video Classification
- Object & Facial Recognition
- Voice Authentication
- OCR Optical Character Recognition
- Natural Language Processing
- Smart home